Authors desiring to submit a paper should submit it to the editor-in-chief via email.
Electronic Commerce Studies welcomes papers in all areas of Electronic Commerce Studies.
Please submit your manuscript with a brief abstract (100-150 words) and 3-10 keywords that reflect the content.
Publication Ethics Policy
All articles submitted to the journal should be original and no plagiarism/self-plagiarism is allowed.
Please submit the paper with your name, job title, affiliation, Phone number, address, and E-mail to editor. Authors desiring to submit a paper should submit it to the editor-in-chief via email.
Editor-in-Chief: Chih-Chien Wang
Editorial office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Page/ Cover Letter
Please also provide a cover letter or cover page containing the following imperative statements:
(1) Title of the article;
(2) All Authors' names, title, addresses, phone, fax, and email addresses;
(3) The fact that the manuscript contains original unpublished work and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere.
Please note that author name(s) must not appear anywhere else in the manuscript except in the title page and the reference list (if cited). No information can be placed in the properties of the manuscript's electronic file. Inappropriate submissions will be returned to authors.
When authors submit your manuscript in English, non-English speaking authors should have his/her paper proofread by a professional technical writer for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability of the paper, before submitting it to the Journal.
Submission Preparation Checklist
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. All URL addresses in the text are activated and ready to click.
4. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. All of reference in article should be cited in full text and all citations in full text should be listed in the reference list.
6. Before submitting the manuscript, the manuscript have been proofread for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability. It is requested that authors should have their paper checked with a native English speaker colleague or professional for English syntax, grammar, etc before submission. Manuscript with serious writing problems cannot be accepted.
English language papers should not exceeding 7000 words. Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in any language.
Editing After Acceptance
The publisher will furnish authors of accepted papers with proofs for the correction of printing errors. The proofs shall be returned within 14 calendar days. The publishers shall not be held responsible for errors which are the result of authors' oversights.
Publication and Copyright
All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication. Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of the publisher. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in the publisher.